Hi welcome to my blog! Here I will post some mermaid spells and potions so if you want to be a Mermaid here's your lucky chance!
Now I would like to set some rules:
1. No mean emails or comments
2.if your hopes and dreams are not to become a mermaid then don't read my spells and potions
3.girls & boys
4.make sure you really and truly want to be a mermaid!
5.some spells are permanint so if you want to be a mermaid permanintlly or not then chose
Now here are the spells for today
1.
Need:
1.bowl of water
2.salt
3.candles (optional)
4.upper body jewelry
5.voice
6.belive that this will work
7.fishwater
St.1 have your bowl of water and put a little bit of salt in
St.2 soak your piece of jewelry in the bowl of water for 2 mins
St.3 light the candles if you have and say:
Mermaids mermaids of the deep I would like to have a mermaid tail and 1power
My tail color shall be( )
And my power shall be( )
My tail will appear if I say so and will disappear
Mermaids mermaids of the deep I wish to be a mermaid so mote it be!!!
Now take the jewelry out and where it 24/7
Pour the fish DNA into the bowl of water
Then pour it on your legs
Then put lotion on your legs but don't rub up cause then it will loosen your scales and falls off while ur sleeping and might make ur parents suspicious
Ps. It takes about 1 month or 10 weeks
I'll be posting some more spells on Wednesday
Hope you become a mermaid or merman!
Mermaidmagic
PPs. If you want to become a merman say mermen mermen in the part where it says mermaid
No comments:
Post a Comment